To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin/HR Management/Industrial Psychology
- 3-5 yrs of experience within Human Resources with min 3 yrs of experience in identifying/designing and implementing talent management solutions.
- Successful track record in designing and implementing strategic talent management programs ad processes through a global organization.
- Understanding of talent management systems (performance and succession management)
- Experience with SuccessFractors solutions
- competence in strategic thinking and planning innovative thinking and strong expertise in hr and talent management.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!