Job DescriptionLooking for a Flawless Project Delivery Coordinator for an oil & gas company located in Oman. This role will report to Commissioning Manager for CSU Department.
The FPD Coordinator shall develop strategies, plan, monitor and overall lead process and activities required to deliver FPD. The FPD Coordinator shall ensure through guidance and governance the development and execution of the FPD implementation plans. The role involves both creation of specific FPD systems. The position will lead the FPD coordination in Project in all phases from Concept select through FEED, Detailed design, Construction, Pre Commissioning, Commissioning and Start -up.
Experience & Qualifications required.
- Engineering degree or HND/ HNC or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline. Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in the Production Engineering discipline of which a significant portion has been spent in Projects, Production and Maintenance roles on Oil & Gas industry.
- Experienced Operations Professional, with secondary and preferably tertiary technical education (post high school level).
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Project / Facilities / Construction Engineering or Operations work.
- Good inter-personal, communications, influencing and presentation skills are essential.
- Team player. Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills with good communications skills (i.e. report writing and presentations) are essential. Working under pressure in challenging environment.
- Ability to successfully manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Capable of rigorously implementing and enforcing global standards, procedures and HSE work processes. Key Competencies required are outlined below.