Skill: RCM Engineer (Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM))
- Duration: 12 months (with extension yearly)
- 5 days per week, 10 hours per day.
- Day rate for any day worked + Living Allowances
- Rotations: 12 weeks / 2 weeks(unpaid) OR 30 days Annually (Unpaid)
- Travel Days unpaid
- Visa Status - Single Status
- Medical Insurance provided to you.
- No expenses with regard to the family and education is paid
- Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
- Any days not worked not paid
- Location: Qatar
Basic Function and Scope:
Execution of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) and implement a sustainable and structured maintenance improvement process, based on Reliability Centred techniques.
Tasks and Duties:
- Develop new and optimises existing maintenance strategies and work methods based on professional standards and practices.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of maintenance programs and ensuring the value of Company assets is protected.
- Supporting Maintenance in identifying dominant failures and bad actors and ensuring proactive maintenance tasks are in place to mitigate against unreliability
- Assessing and maintaining the health and performance of the wide range of the Company’s production assets, and ensuring assets achieve maximum production and minimum down-time whilst reducing overall maintenance costs.
- Monitor and audit the quality and effectiveness of PM strategies and ensure that the failure patterns and failures modes are incorporated into maintenance strategies.
- Develops, implements, monitor, and reports KPIs’ applicable to asset and equipment reliability.
- Develops and implements Reliability training programs to promote a Reliability culture
Please send your CV with the below details mentioned.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number:
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
NES Global is an organization which deals with the technical recruitment of talent to the Oil & Gas energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we’re incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organization with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. With more than 3,500 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com