Job DescriptionJOB PURPOSE:
Manage field safety operation in relation to all Marine aspects, Inspect marine units as per Company off shore standard, end user requirements and maintain compliance.
Manage vessel contract, ITT cycle technical evaluation and contractor’s performance.
Day to day operation activities.
Provides Marine support including Marine technical review of projects documents, scope of work, method statement of projects activities, Anchor Handling Procedures, Rigs and JU Barge Moves Plans and selection of the Assisting Marine Spread & Risk Assessment for project different phases and assure their compliance with Company Marine Standards
Master Mariner Certificate of Competency (foreign-going), or equivalent high degree in Marine Science.
Proficient in English and Arabic languages, with planning and organizing skills.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years post-qualification experience on board ships including 4 years in Oil Industry marine works.
- People management ability .
Master Mariner Certificate
• Understanding of the Logistics and supply chain function in general and Logistics in
the oil/gas industry context in particular.
• Understanding of Company’s business processes and the influences on them.
• Familiar with international IMO conventions and Vessel inspection rules.