Job DescriptionData Analytics Engineer – Permanent – Gloucester
Essential:- Highly proficient in Python, C# / C++. Familiar with cloud computing (Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure). Knowledge of analytics tools (Tableau, PowerBI). Source Control.
Data Analytics Engineer Job Description:
To join an established team that is focusing on leveraging big data, my client is seeking a Data Analytics Engineer to work with a global team to design and develop diagnostic software. Responsibilities include migrating existing software functionality to Python Pandas based framework, creating new workflow to mitigate drilling tool failure risk, software performance profiling and monitoring. The position requires proficiency in Python, working knowledge of C#. Experience of source control system is desired.
Data Analytics Engineer Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Collaborate with domain experts to identify key heath monitoring parameters of a system;
- Standardize and migrate existing algorithms to a global framework;
- Implement interfaces between cloud databases and analytics software platforms;
- Work with data scientist to provide tools to clean, match, and transform data from different sources;
- Support data scientists and domain experts by building and maintaining data analytics workflows and dashboards;
- Maintain a local database, collecting and preparing data for machine learning.
Data Analytics Engineer Qualifications:
Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science.
Alternatively Bachelors or Masters in any STEM Disciplines with 1 to 3 years programming experience.
• Highly proficient in Python, C# / C++
• Familiar with cloud computing (Google Cloud, Microsoft azure)
• Knowledge of analytics tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
• Ability to work with a team with different background
• Good oral and written communication skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK