- Responsible and accountable for the execution of business continuity and crisis management strategies and plans to ensure company is well prepared to deal with crisis and emergency situations and maintains its operational capabilities through effective BCM planning and implementation across all facilities and locations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Job Holder is responsible to manage company business continuity and crisis management functions to ensure organization is ready and capable to withstand the effects of crises and emergencies. Key decisions having significant impact on the function are referred to Director General Services for approval before implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Business Management or related fields from an accredited and reputed University.
- Hold CBCI (Certified by Business Continuity Institute) certificate, Certified Business Continuity
- Professional (CBCP) credentials or similar and maintain them through continuous professional development.
- Professional membership of Business Continuity Institute, Disaster Recovery Institute or similar is preferred.
- 10 years of experience in Business Continuity and Crisis Management domains in large MNCs with at least 5 years of direct experience planning, managing, implementing and embedding BCM at multiple locations.
- Market intelligence and awareness of international, regional and local business landscape and practices
- Ability to scan the external environment to understand impact on the business
- Decision making & problem-solving skills
- Outstanding leadership skills and an ability to connect with people to drive successful relationships.
- A demonstrable track record of working at the highest level and delivering outstanding results, including managing change and delivering on growth strategies
- Proven skills handling personnel from a multi-cultural work environment.
- Proficiency in English is required, and Arabic is plus.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders, senior executives, management team and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Qatar and GCC culture and working environment.