3rd Line Support Analyst Essential:- Microsoft Desktop & Server Operating Systems. Strong knowledge & understand of virtualisation technologies, Microsoft Cloud technologies, Firewall technologies and understanding of connectivity protocols (LAN, WAN, VPN, TCP/IP).
The role will involve providing 3rd line support services to both our external customer base and internal organisation. In addition, you will be involved in project-based work along with pre-sales work involving scoping, designing and delivering cloud solutions for new and existing customers.
3rd Line Support Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Able to work effectively in a commercially aware yet customer sensitive capacity with different teams and departments;
- Engage and provide professional technical support and direction to customers;
- Ability to build relationships and develop rapport with internal and external clients;
- Work flexible hours when and if necessary;
- Manage deployments of updates to infrastructure and applications;
- Maintain system documentation;
- Maintain existing systems and recommend improvements.
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems;
- Strong knowledge and understand of virtualisation technologies;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies;
- Experience of firewall technologies;
- Understanding of connectivity protocols (LAN, WAN, VPN, TCP/IP).
- Microsoft qualifications (MSCE, MCP, Azure);
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP, CRM, ADFS, Cyber Security principles and intrusion detection systems.
3rd Line Support Analyst – Perm - Stockport