Job DescriptionICSS Engineer
Under the direction of the Project Specialist Leader of a project, you will be in charge of developing the philosophy and specifications related to the development of the command and control system (ICSS), on which you will be mobilized in respecting the requirements of contracts, international codes and standards, as well as the internal rules of the "Control & Instrumentation" Department.
Your main missions will be as follows:
- System / Automatic Engineer, mastering the development of philosophies, specifications related to ICSS, functional analyzes, Causes & Effects and safety logic diagrams (oil & gas world);
- Launch of tenders for the ICSS and technical analysis of vendor offers;
- Interfaces with Process and Safety teams and with members of the INS team (Field or Packages);
- Participation in Hazops and SIL reviews;
- In this context of projects, we are looking for a motivated collaborator who wants to invest themselves in ICSS and integrate into an existing team, fluent in English.
- Autonomy, thoroughness, dynamism, sense of communication, curiosity and taste for teamwork will be essential criteria.
- Knowledge of LNG projects
- ICSS knowledge
-Writing of functional analyzes, Grafcet, Causes & effects, safety logic diagrams, etc ...
- AUTOCAD, VISIO software
-Sense of initiative
- Minimum experience of 5 to 10 years in the field of Oil & Gas, and in this function.