I have requirement for a Field Instrument Engineer for a Global business that operate in over 40 countries, being a market leader in the field they operate.
This role is part of the European Maintenance team and you will provide maintenance to all production units in the UK and Northern Europe. The company pride themselves on relationship building, investment in people and integrity; as such you will be challenged and given ample opportunity and resource to develop.
As a Field Engineer in the European team this will be a great opportunity to travel the world visiting the Northern European countries as well as travelling the UK.
You will be responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance of control and instrumentation systems and equipment, as well as being involved in all major maintenance activities.
- Reacting to major plant breakdowns, analysing fault and offering technical guidance to ensure minimum loss of production.
- Working with Shutdown Planners to ensure planned, prepared work is carried out in a safe and effective manner
- Commence plant modifications in line with company guidelines.
- Train and develop 3rd party personnel as well as company employees.
- Competitive salary circa. £48,000
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Company Car