· Do you have minimum 6 years+ experience working as Riser Engineer?
· Are you proficient at using Orca-Flex analysis software?
· Are you looking to work with leading Subsea EPC?
If so, please read on…
Our client looking for Riser Engineers to work with leading global operator clients you will be responsible for the following:
- Riser engineer will be supporting tender and/or project for topics related to riser design including global Analyses, installation Analyses and technical follow-up of the subcontracted components (Strakes, Flexible joints, Buoyancy modules, ..).
- Contribute to the development of discipline through various work on Technology development and / or continuous improvements.
- Understand Client needs develop specification for Suppliers.
- Interface with project team, engineering teams (welding, methods, operation, materials, …) and SCM,
- Support the selection of the Supplier through technical evaluation
- Check others, analyses, design and engineering activities associated.
- Production and checking of design documentation including feasibility reports, detailed in place design reports, specifications, material take-offs, etc.
- Perform the in place design analysis with OrcaFlex, as per design brief and basis,