Our client leading FPSO owner operator are looking for HSE Engineers to manage major new build projects. They have projects around the globe the successful contractor will be working out of offices Oslo / Singapore.
- Assist in developing and maintaining HSE Performance Standards for operational assets and new projects;
- Verify the achievement of HSE performance in operational assets and Projects;
- Develop corrective actions where HSE Performance Standards are not met;
- Perform Major Accident Hazard (MAH) Understanding training;
- Develop and implement standards for HSE studies and workshops;
- Participate in Formal Incident Investigations, audits and project assurance activities when required;
- Participate in internal and external HSE audits when required;
- Participate in HAZIDs, HAZOPs and safety studies when required;
- Establish a strong working relationship, interaction and dialogue with the offshore personnel;
- Represent company with consultants, authorities and clients on HSEQ matters when required;
- Advocate high HSE standards and performance across all company groups through collaborative support;
- Assist in creating initiatives for continuous improvement in Safety Culture.
As a minimum:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Environmental, Technical, Marine or Process Engineering.
- Formal qualifications in health and safety management.
- Long relevant experience may replace formal qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years in the offshore FPSO industry.
· Procedures and documentation development and review.
- Internal and vendor prequalification auditing.
- Team player with the ability to lead.
- Proactive and able to work independently, applying a structured and systematic approach.
- Strong communication skills; able to ask relevant questions and provide thorough explanations.
- Able to deliver high quality work on time.
- Able to research practical solutions to operational challenges.
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary, multinational environment.
- Fluent in English language (oral and written).
- Management System processes.
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality aspects in an operational environment.
- Classification Society and Flag State rules and regulations, SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW
- If you have any questions or would like to apply - please send your CV to NES GT