On a daily basis your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Proactively addressing and implementing IR solutions that achieve the project objectives
- Providing advice in relation to the current industrial relations environment and union expectations
- Liaising with the Victorian government and public entities
- Interpreting agreements and represent management in negotiation and settlement of grievances under established procedures
- Acting as the representative with union offices
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements are all relevant Company and Group policies and processes.
- Consulting and advising senior management on industrial relations issues and risks.
There is an opportunity to either work on this project as a permanent employee or on a contractual basis (Ad hoc etc)
Please use the link to make an application