Job DescriptionSite HSE Engineer
- Bachelor degree in any Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Degree in Occupational HSE/Process Safety/ Risk Management from an accredited university/institution
- NEBOSH certified or OSHAD Certification is a Must
- 5 years in HSE management and technical safety engineering experience in the Construction and Power industry is preferred
- Candidate must be UAE Experienced or in UAE
- specializing in offshore major projects safety design & loss prevention development. Conversant with Local, National & International HSE Regulations, Codes & Standards. Computer Knowledge is an advantage.
- Experienced in conducting and managing risk management processes and HSE assessment
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment.
- Proficient in English.