The CRM manager will play a vital role in the day to day running of the CRM, and the evolution of the platform, with user experience and data integrity taking priority.
We are looking for individuals with experience in Salesforce and developing a CRM, strong communication skills to be able to deliver training to a range of people across the organisation and to explain analysis to stakeholders.
The key responsibilities of the CRM manager would be:
- Day to day management of the CRM.
- To produce reports, dashboards and other analytics required by the sales and marketing team and the business.
- To drive adoption of the CRM across the sales and marketing team including to remote users.
- Support for Users.
- Improvements to the CRM to help with improving user experience and workflow.
- Data integrity including regular data cleaning and data management.
- Communicating training to the team.
- Administrative responsibilities including the set-up and training of new users.
- Develop strategic integrations to site systems such as website to improvement prospect workflow.
- Manage issues with the CRM system.
- Coordinate the maintenance and inputting of data by the CRM users, ensuring exceptional standard of data quality.
- Data security.
- Salesforce administration or developer certification
- Over 5 years experience in Salesforce
- Microsoft office skills
- Good communication skills and experience delivering training
- Experience in analytics