Contract & Procurement Engineer
|Job Title:||Contract & Procurement Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sally Alexander|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2020 01:42|
Currently Queensland’s Energy industry is in an exciting growth phase as such we are now seeking an experienced Contract & Procurement Engineer to fulfil a 12 month contract position based in Brisbane or Perth for the right candidate.
As a key member of the Owner’s team the primary responsibility of the Contract & Procurement Engineer is to plan and deliver the end to end Contracting Process Continuous Improvement project which aims to consolidate, standardise, rationalise and automate (within current system constraints) the process across the organisation and teams.
Responsibilities will include though are not limited to:
• Build an understanding of the current processes and systems used across Supply Chain Contracting organisations across Australian Operations.
• Working with local, global teams and cross functional teams, develop the contracting process of the future to
o Drive usage of Ariba
o Focus on commerciality
o Rationalising systems
o Standardising process and controls
o Elimination of waste
Experience and knowledge will include:
1. Sap: Preparation of CP systems, processes and master data for the migration of to the eventual preferred ERP solution. This will be a key and significant deliverable of the role
2. Process support for all major systems impacting C&P including roll-outs, support for embedment of Ariba and use of its functionality,
3. Understand the legacy systems used by CP processes and instigate and support such support programmes necessary to work with these takin into account benefits offered by CI work, counterbalanced by need to minimise investment in systems that will become obsolete once the business moves to standard ERP systems.
4. Develop and manage a program of continuous improvement initiatives and enablement OE (organisational effectiveness) execution.
5. As a Ariba super user - provide coaching and support to users of the Contract Management System.
6. Contribute systems and process knowledge and expertise to the integration activity – taking accountability for specific actions in the integration plan execution.
Along with this your professionalism and leadership qualities will enable effective communication with the team ensuring cohesion and commitment to organizational processes and safe work practices.
The successful candidate is able to based in Brisbane or Perth in order to ensure the best talent is secured for this role. In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rate commencing for 12 contract term along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's