- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Must be able to demonstrates proficiency in the operation and maintenance of each type of equipment/unit/tool normally used in the product service line
- Has exceptional skills within the service line and specific knowledge and understanding of other service functions
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience required.
- Experience working with Downhole tools is a Must.(packer, storm valve, set bridge plug).
- Related skills, which are typically acquired through a high school diploma, or similar education and 2 years of experience as Cementing Supervisor.