Our client, a major Oil and Gas operator, has an opportunity for an Operator in Helmet, BC. The shift is 15 on/ 13 off and it is a camp based role. Flights available from Fort St John and ground transportation from Fort Nelson.
- Field consists of 5 operator runs. Most runs are 60-70 sweet gas wells and are remote on Scada.
- Most runs have 2-3 compressor sites to look after. Some runs have oil production so oil experience is required.
- 5-15 year experience.
- Able to maintain and optimize production.
- Refridge/Amine and Plant processing welcomed.
- Dehydration, compression and good knowledge of associated equipment.
- Good know ledge of Receipt and screw compressors and panels.
- Background and Oil experience with Pump jacks, Hydraulics Jacks is a benefit.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Well optimization, well management experience
- Plunger lift, Velocity string experience.
- Scada back ground helps.
- Pm Suit trained.
- Provide a Good Driver Abstract and mandatory safety tickets.