- Provide analysis and feedback on various biofuels feedstock supplier’s proposed purchase and sales agreements.
- Develop a purchase and sales agreement for the clients use in securing biofuels feedstock including overall terms and conditions and other specific contractual details unique to the biofuels feedstock marketplace.
- Understand biofuels feedstock sources and pricing in Canada, US or worldwide
- Understand public indices and adjustments for quality, location and market conditions
- Develop of full understanding of feedstock pricing at source and delivered to our plant gate for the different types of feedstock.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in developing and maintaining commercial relationships with major biofuels feedstock suppliers in Canada, US or worldwide
- An in-depth understanding of the purchasing and contractual arrangements for biofuels feedstock.
- A post-secondary degree in economics, science, business, or engineering
- A proven ability to make clear recommendations and form opinions without complete knowledge of the future
- Alignment with our values of: safety above all else, respect, raise the bar, commitments matter and do the right thing