Job DescriptionDirector Quality, Biotech Industry
My client is a medium innovative biopharmaceutical company.
They are looking for a Director Quality responsible for all activities in QA and QC and will be part of the Global Quality team
If you are looking for an environment where your ideas will be taking in consideration within a medium company and actually implemented while working with people that are truly dedicated to make a difference then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Be responsible for hosting regulatory inspections, audits
- Ensure the compliance of the QMS within GxP environment
- Leading the quality team
- Assure GxP conformance of the site operations
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in leadership experience
- Aseptic background
- Large Molecule/Vaccine background
- Solid knowledge of GxP regulations and guidelines, industry practices.
- University Degree in Science
- Fluent in German and English
Experience within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance then send your CV to email@example.com.