Job DescriptionOperations Manager
- £65,000 - £70,000 + Package
- Excellent opportunity to drive strategic change and deliver continuous improvement strategies in a global manufacturing business
- Leadership role with scope to shape and influence across a growing business.
Our client are a global manufacturing business with several sites in the UK. This is a key business unit that provides both manufacturing and logistics support across two facilities.
The Operations Manager is a key appointment for the business that will focus on providing strategic leadership across a busy production and logistics facility. As Operations Manager, you will have specific responsibility for:
- Delivering and managing Continuous Improvement projects across both a manufacturing and logistics facility
- Providing leadership and management to a team of Production and Engineering professionals, focusing on professional development and business change
- Managing strategic change - including new process implementation and new product introductions across the business, together with introducing new technology and facilities
- Leading on sustainable production initiatives - driving waste reduction across the facility
The successful candidate is likely to be an Operations or Engineering Manager in their current role and will be used to managing complex projects within regulated industries. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge of managing complex Production and Engineering programmes is essential
- An ability to drive strategic change and continuous improvement programmes across a busy manufacturing site is essential A background in, and acknowledgement of operating in highly regulated environments such as Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices is highly preferable but not essential
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams to help solve complex manufacturing problems is also essential