Job DescriptionSenior Civil & Structural Engineer - Desalination
Looking for a Senior Civil Structural Engineer for a leading EPC in desalination.
You must have 10-15 years of experience in in analysis and design of civil /structural activities and should have experience to work as a team member in an EPC /international design institute/consulting company in the field of power plant, sea water desalination plant or equivalent.
Experience in desalination plant is a must
- Must have experience in analysis and design of industrial steel and concrete structures for at least 10 years.
- Must be conversant with design of steel and concrete structures based on relevant International codes (like American code, European code) for at least 2/3 projects.
- Must be proficient in design and analysis of dynamic equipment foundation and should have accomplished at least 2/3 assignments.
- Must be conversant with the architectural facades as per international codes (particularly for steel structural engineer).
- Must be conversant with analysis and design of underground structures.
- Should have experience in crane beam/support design.
- Should be a proficient user of analysis software like STAAD, SAP, AUTOCAD, etc. for at least 10-15 years.
- Must have experience in preparation of technical specification (civil/structural /architectural), RFQ (request for quotation), bid evaluation for at least 5-10 years.
- Must be conversant with design of roads, drainage, etc inside the plant area.
- Should be a good communicator and must be fluent in English (verbal and writing)
- The ability to interpret Civil/Structural /Architectural drawings.
- Should be capable to interpret and analyze geotechnical report.
- Should be able to handle 3D software like PDMS/PDS/Navisworks, etc.
Computer Skills STAAD PRO, AUTOCAD, SAP, MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, ETC