Job DescriptionAs part of the LNG Project, We are looking for the provision of a Electrical Spare Parts Leading Services to support its Maintenance division.
The SERVICES dimensions are as following:
• Upstream subsea wells (initially 18) and onshore interfaces
• Two (2) 6.44MTPA LNG Trains
• Two (2) LNG and one (1) condensate loading berths and associated storage and loading facilities
• 191MW, turbine generator supplied power plant and support utilities for the LNG Trains
• 110KV double bus GIS/ 33KV GIS / 11KV / 6.6KV & 690V distribution network
• 2.8MW Emergency Diesel Generators (EDGs) supplied emergency bus and multiple redundant Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
• Multiple motors (15MW, 8.6MW, 1.4MW, 750KW), Variable Speed Drives (VSDS) for fans, pumps & Helper motors
• Energy Management and Control System (EMCS) with power management and load shedding
Main responsabilities :
• Execution of the spare parts management process as defined in GS EP EXP 217 for his/her discipline area
• Sponsor of completeness & consistency of information for all spare parts for his/her discipline area
• Oversight of the data quality control process executed using the MMQCT tool and final loading of spare part information.
Technical support to COMPANY on all aspects of Maintenance matters, and provision of expert technical advice, including but not limited to, on the following subjects:
• To act as the technical authority and be COMPANY’s focal point for the definition and management of the material in his/her discipline and resolution of queries with the Engineering Contractor,
• To execute the spare parts management process as defined in GS EXP EXP 217, working closely with COMPANY’s Maintenance & Inspection Engineering (MIE) Team and COMPANY’s Maintenance & Inspection Engineering Contractor (MIEC) and the Engineering & Procurement Contractor (EPC), to ensure the spare parts deliverables of the MIE plan are met,
• To work closely with the MIE Team, the EPC and the MIEC in defining the technical information needed to create, update, and to propose the modification of references stored and not stored under his/her technical authority,
• In coordination with COMPANY’s MIE team, to define the replenishment parameters (MIN/MAX/SF) and the quality of the description (management profile and thresholds) and the associated technical documentation,
• To ensure that new Spare Parts references are attached to their equipment via the Bill Of Materials (BOM) in SAP,
• With the Methods Engineer, to contribute to the description and the standardization of the material in the article sheets and the quality control check via the MMQCT tool,
• To establish a stock budget (per discipline for annual consumption) with COMPANY, and the annual budget of purchase by working with the Methods Engineer,
• With the Methods Engineer, to define the anticipated utilization of Chemicals and Lubricants and to ensure entries in the SAP Material Master (MM) caters for the utilization,
• To be responsible for the qualitative receipt of material (stock and non-stock) under his/her control and to verify compliance with technical specifications and QA / QC requirements,
• To develop the preservation requirements (manufacturer's recommendations) for all spare parts and to collaborate with the EPC and COMPANY’s warehouse team, to ensure these requirements are implemented,
• To validate the completeness of spare parts information, technical documentation, specific maintenance contract etc. for each stock equipment according to the manufacturer's recommendations and the maintenance policy (redundancy, standard exchange, specific maintenance contract),
• To represent Operations in the Static equipment discipline.
• Daily, weekly and monthly Progress Reports,
• Final Report. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
• University education BAC + 2: technical training / DUT highly recommended by COMPANY, with at least 5 years of professional experience in the business of his Entity (MECA, INST, ELEC)
• Good knowledge of the operations and maintenance of equipment in his/her discipline area and inventory management
• EDMS Knowledge, strong knowledge of SAP PM module, good knowledge of the SAP MM module and SAP Reporting (BI4 or equivalent)
• Excellent knowledge of Excel / MS Office and project management software.
• Knowledge of supply chain processes (purchases, contracts, oil services and equipment and project management).
• Experienced in MIE activities.
LNG Experience is essential.