This position will lead business process, information technology consulting support, systems integration and implementation to the client group for Accounting and Finance Departments.
- Alteryx Experience
- Six sigma Experience
- Bachelors Degree within Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems.
- HFM/Hyperion implementation Experience
- Familiarity with Agile
- Leadership experience
During various times of the year will need to be available during extended hours to provide technology support to team; Working with departments to extract source data needed. Providing technology support to teams and resolving issues quickly. Participate in special Projects and process improvement initiatives; includes assisting fellow team members on larger projects. Core Competencies Include: Project Management Skills including documenting processes, recognizing process enhancement opportunities, and an aptitude for accounting systems based processes. Analytical Skills including the ability to identify and appropriately elevate issues and concerns. Communication skills effective writing , listening, and presentation skills. Teaming Skills including working in teams and building trust and commitment throughout the organization. Time Management including managing priorities, delivering on-time, and keeping the first things first.
An example of the duties performed on recent projects:
• Meeting with business team to understand pain points and process issues
• Working through charter to define the project, update scope, initial requirements, benefits of project, secure resources
• After project kick-off, work with business team on capturing requirements, determining in-scope and out of scope items, must-haves and nice to haves, drafting AS IS process map and TO BE process map
• Leading meetings with external vendors and IT team as well as meetings with the business
• Meeting with IT development team resources to review requirements and assist in design of solution