Job DescriptionTAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Lead Planner to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas operating company.
Leads the Project Management Team’s (PMT) planning/scheduling activities by coordinating input from other PMT functions to monitor Contractor’s performance in the areas of planning/scheduling, progress measurement, change control, cost estimating, and providing input as necessary to ensure Company and Project objectives are achieved
To Qualify, candidate must posses the following:
· Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Science, Commercial discipline or equivalent
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 15 years broad planning/scheduling experience on major oil and gas projects
Technical and Business Skills
· Knowledge of worldwide vendors and contractors
· Understanding of major capital projects industry scheduling practices
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good communication and influencing skills
· Good team working and organisational skills.
· Advanced computer literacy including Primavera enterprise project portfolio management software
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!