Job DescriptionFollowing several project wins this well-established PM consultancy are active in the market for Project Managers that can operate autonomously with experience in the civil infrastructure sector.
This company has invested time and effort to create a culture of success, collaboration and enjoyment. The flat-structure they run with hands-on directors delivering their own work enables staff to develop their careers as well having streamline systems and needless reporting processes. Celebrating success is something this business promotes often having drinks on Friday with their families, taking part in outdoor activities and other team-building exercises.
Their portfolio consists of some of New Zealand's most iconic, innovative and complex projects throughout varying sectors including rail, retail, hotels, land development and culture and sport. Given the broad capabilities our client possesses this will provide you with the opportunity to gain exposure across different areas and become a well-rounded consultant.
We're seeking people that are dynamic, commercially astute, hardworking and do enjoy a bit of banter. The majority of this position will be delivery focused within the civil infrastructure space however if you've got the capacity to perform business development that'd be highly attractive to our client. In addition if you've operated at a senior level in the past you may be required to coach and mentor more junior staff by sharing the knowledge you've gained.
Additionally we're seeking:
- A tertiary qualification in either Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, Sustainable Engineering Systems or Planning.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a Project Management, Civil Engineering or RMA Planning position for a either a PM or multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
- A track record of delivering projects within the civil infrastructure sector - roads, rail and highways
- The ability to liaise and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The correct working and legal rights for New Zealand
- A high level of IT skills
This company offer financial packages in the upper-quartile along with benefits and a clear pathway of progression. Should this position and company be of interest then contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 for a confidential conversation or alternatively, apply now.