- Minimum 3 years of experience in Water Treatment required, specifically processing facilities.
- Must have operating and troubleshooting experience.
- Salt Air Filtration (SAF) a plus.
- Daily operation and troubleshooting of equipment at the Plant, i.e compressors, valves, vessels, pump, DAF etc.
- Daily operations of emergency shutdown systems.
- Maintaining required reports and logs.
- Monitor and perform minor maintenance on plant equipment.
- Perform condition monitoring including sampling and testing.
- Must live in driving distance of Big Spring as housing is not provided.
- Ability to work a full-time work schedule, + Overtime.
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- This is a safety sensitive position; and will be subject to post offer condition testing.
- Shift: 7x7 (7 day shifts, 7 off, 7 nights shifts, 7 off - 12 hour shifts)
NOTE: this is a short-term assignment with the chance to extend long-term.