Job DescriptionMechanical Technician
A leading operating company based in Oman is currently looking for 2 Mechanical Technician to be based on site in Oman. The role will report to the Maintenance Supervisor. This will be working on 28/28 rotations or 15/13 if Omani national.
To maintain the technical integrity and sustained operations of all mechanical equipment and systems. This includes conducting planned and corrective maintenance activities and these are operated in a safe and efficient manner
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance activities in accordance with maintenance schedule/plan.
- Troubleshoot abnormalities arising in the plant and oilfield equipment.
- Execute all assigned work tasks in line with agreed plant operating philosophies, and in line with current Maintenance Craft Procedures and work practices.
- Provide input into the 90-day and 14-day planning cycles.
- Interface with other maintenance/service department staff to coordinate breakdown or routine maintenance work on facilities and plants.
- 3/6 years field experience working with E&P operations
- Previous experience in Sour oil / gas preferred
- HND / HNC qualification or similar with Mechanical or Plant Maintenance
- Omani national preferred
- Previous experience in the Middle East or Oman
- Be willing to work on Night / Day shift
- Working for a leading client in Oman
- 12 month renewable contract
- Lucrative monthly salary on offer
- 28/28 Rotation or 15/13 if Omani national