Job DescriptionLooking for a Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer to work for an Oil and Gas Operator in Muscat, Oman.
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for perform Rotating Equipment Engineering activities and deliverables for a specific project and ensure timely completion to the required quality standards.
- Degree in Mechanical or Rotating Equipment Engineering from an Accredited University.
- Minimum 10 years in FEED/ENGINEERING in oil & gas industry.
- Experienced in the Select, Define and Execution stages of projects.
- Execute Rotating Equipment deliverables, activities, and other technical work for FEED within designated Cost Time Resource (CTR) scopes.
- Implement, practice and Monitor Quality Management System (QMS) in FEED office projects in line with ISO 9001-2015 requirements
- Ensure own discipline engineering and design work successfully delivered and appropriate reviews conducted.
- Carry out appropriate discipline, inter discipline checks and reviews of engineering, and design work.
- Contribute to the development of execution contracting strategies that compliment designs, construction methods and operating methods.
- Capture/apply internal and external learning, including HSE improvements.
- Deliver continuously improving performance, benchmarked as top tier in the industry.
- Ensure the quality of technical work and the technical integrity, constructability, functionality, safe operation and reliability of designs.
- Contribute to excellent HSE performance throughout the engineering phase of the project life cycle.
- Ensure subordinate Discipline Engineers time write correctly to the Project(s) each week.
- Participate in value Engineering , Design Reviews, HAZOP’s, IPF Classifications, 3D Model review, Plot plan, etc. for the assigned projects.
Work Schedule: Resident basis.