Job DescriptionNavision Business Analyst – Perm Basingstoke
Essential:- The Navision Business Analyst will have strong Navision and Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet and Mobile Applications. In addition, you will have been involved in other ERP implementations such as SAP.
The Navision Business Analyst will be responsible for the implementation and extension of CRM software and inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practises to ensure its features are utilised to their maximum.
Navision Business Analyst duties will include:
Analyse the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, and identify efficient ways CRM will add value to their business
- Planning and executing the implementation of Navision or Business Central 365, providing regular progress updates.
- Configuration and Customisation of Navision or Business Central Dynamics 365
- Proactively lead with best practises throughout the system implementation
- Inspire and guide new and existing customers on the integration and use of Navision or Business Central 365 and updates
- Plan and execute data migration activities including the build of data migration profiles
- Run training workshops to introduce Navision or Business Central 365 to employees on client sites
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Navision Business Analyst– Perm Basingstoke