Job DescriptionProject Logistics Specialist - Algeria
NES Global Talent are engaged on a searh for a Project Logistics Specialist
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a global chemical manufacturer on a project taking place in Algeria.
- Coordinates with the Project Logistics Lead (UK), Site Receiving Manager and other Site personnel in order to attain delivery, cost and quality of service objectives.
- Studies shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, delivery orders etc to determine work assignments to best meet site required schedules.
- Liaise between the Joint-Venture, Customs broker and haulier to ensure any issues are dealt with quickly to ensure prompt deliveries to site can be achieved.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Travel between office, Customs, haulier premises, port and site.
- Prepares management reports.
- Prepares other standard and ad hoc reports as required
- 5+ years experience working in logistics
- Good understanding of Algerian shipping processes
- Good communicaion skills - dealing with stakeholders, head office and officials
- Must speak Arabic, French and English