Job DescriptionBusiness Central 365 - Business Analyst– Perm – Stoke on Trent
Essential:- The Business Central 365 Business Analyst will have strong BC Dynamics 365 and Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet and Mobile Applications. In addition, you will have been involved in other ERP implementations such as SAP.
The Business Central 365 Business Analyst will be responsible for the implementation and extension of CRM software and inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practises to ensure its features are utilised to their maximum.
Business Central 365 Business Analyst duties will include:
Analyse the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, and identify efficient ways CRM will add value to their business
- Planning and executing the implementation of Business Central 365, providing regular progress updates.
- Configuration and Customisation of Business Central Dynamics 365
- Proactively lead with best practises throughout the system implementation
- Inspire and guide new and existing customers on the integration and use of Business Central 365 and updates
- Plan and execute data migration activities including the build of data migration profiles
- Run training workshops to introduce Business Central 365 to employees on client sites
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Business Central 365 Business Analyst– Perm – Stoke on Trent