Job DescriptionOur client, an established Tier 2 Main Contractor is currently seeking a proven Site Manager with strong structures experience to join their Auckland team and continue the growth they’ve experienced in recent months.
This company has a strong reputation in the Auckland market for delivering high-rise commercial construction projects such as apartments and hotels; they’ve recently been successful at winning several projects which is causing this active requirement. Their reputation within the high-rise commercial space has been built upon being reliable, delivery focused approached, strong commercial team and fantastic relationships with their clients.
Other than the opportunity to work on consistently challenging projects this company has developed a close-knit, work hard play hard culture, progression opportunities are also available whether you have your eyes set on becoming a Project Manager or Senior Site Manager you’ll be working alongside some of the industry’s leading minds to aid your career development. Additionally, there’s an attractive salary on offer running in-line with experience and added responsibilities you’re willing to take onboard.
We’re seeking the following:
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to create and maintain long-lasting relationships with subcontractors, consultants and clients
- Proven track record on successfully delivering multi-story commercial and residential projects over the value of $30 million
- A strong background managing the structures portion and stages of projects
- A construction relevant qualification or degree
- Local knowledge and expertise
- Legal working and living right for New Zealand and already based in the country