NES Global Talent has a requirement to support one of our clients in the Central London to provide an experienced 2D CAD Coordinator. Our client is a provider of mechanical and electrical services and systems for the residential, commercial, healthcare and education sectors
- To work on a number of residential projects which is a long-established division for our client and handles a particularly wide range of projects, from luxury apartments to housing association developments on brownfield sites.
- The successful candidate should have previous working on multiple projects with a team of Technicians and Designers.
- Delivering the AutoCAD projects
- Coordinating 2D design of services such as Heating and ventilation, HVAC, Electrical and lighting
- At least 6-8 years’ experience working as a 2D CAD Coordinator (MEP)
- A good knowledge of building services engineering
- A passion for the construction and building services engineering industry
- ONC/ HNC Qualifications
2D, 2D CAD Coordinator, CAD Coordinator, M&E, MEP, MEP CAD Design, MEP CAD Coordinator