The successful candidate be capable of frequent plant survey work, as ‘As Built P&ID’s’ are necessary. The candidate will be joining an established site with passion for creativity and continued innovation, who promote an excellent work environment who value their employees and recognise achievements.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Produce a mechanical design to a level that is proportional to project phase, from estimation to construction.
- Liaising with operations, inspection and construction teams to provide a design that encompasses operability, maintainability and constructability.
- Responsible for detail design and development of full and approved detail design.
- Deliver a mechanical design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach ERICPD, Eliminate, Reduce, Isolate, Control, PPE and Discipline.
- Deliver a fit for purpose design package to required standards and regulations (e.g. ATEX, PED, etc.) including specifications for Plant & Equipment.
- Evaluate the Project changes and impact considering PEME, People, Equipment, Materials and Environment.
- ONC or equivalent.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Literate.