Job Description2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer – Permanent – Northwich
ESSENTIAL:- Degree, solid 2nd Line support experience including networking, wanting to learn new technologies and happy to train in technologies such as NICE. Excellent communication skills.
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer Job Description:
- 2 + years relevant experience in supporting enterprise IT server infrastructure or comparable experience within administration of Windows server environment (Level 2)
- 5 + years relevant experience in supporting global enterprise scale IT solutions and administration, installation and management of Windows 2012 -2016, SQL Server, Active Directory and virtual environments (Level 2)
- Quick to grasp technical details at a system and component level with strong problem-solving skills
- 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to have excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex requirements / instructions / solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences with the correct level of detail
- Excellent English written and spoken (other languages – advantage)
- Ability to independently evaluate and task priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Always delivers on commitments, on time and to a consistently high quality
- Working knowledge of IP & Trading Telephony environments, Storage (NAS, SAN & WORM technology), IP networks (VoIP, Routing & Firewall), Virtualization and SQL Databases (MySQL or MS SQL)
- 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to have a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- IT Certifications on industry leader vendors, e.g. Windows, VMware, Cisco, etc.)
- Shift Work
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer – Permanent – Northwich