I am currently recruiting 3x Regulatory affairs Executives to join a global medical device company based near Glasgow.
- Assist in the production and review of design dossiers, technical files and device master files, Product Approval Certificates.
- Preparation of regulatory submission for product approvals.
- Preparation of Custom Made device, Special Products paperwork and change assessments.
- Participate in Design Control, Risk Management, Post Market Surveillance and document changes
- Facilitate compliance with Vigilance System.
- Update and review all IFU, Packaging and Labelling.
- Other duties as required by RA department.
The Successful Candidate
- Will be degree qualified in a technical life science related discipline. (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biomedical, microbiology or related discipline).
- You will also have experience in Quality Assurance or Regulatory affairs ideally from a medical device background.
This is part of a major expansion project following significant investment into the organisation (£30m), they work with lifesaving class III Medical devices which are sold in over 180 countries.
These positions are immediately available and offer fantastic career progression prospects.
Please apply online or for more information, please call Paul on 0161 942 4035