Due to my client expanding their operations and the need to increase their dynamic growing Development Team, they are looking to bring on board an Agile Tester.
As part of a Scrum Team the Agile Tester will be responsible to advocate the Quality Assurance process. The Agile Tester has an active role in creating and maintaining the integration, system and regression tests and automate test cases where this is sensible. Together with the other Agile testers you will also be responsible for the maintenance and extension of the test automation framework, which are C#, nUnit and MSTest based. This role asks for creative thinking, a passion for quality, collaboration and staying abreast on test technology.
Agile Tester will help to deliver products quickly & with a high quality by:
- Taking ownership of the QA process
- Continuously improving our QA process
- Being passionate about working in a product development environment
- Being challenged by complex software products
- Being passionate about our products quality level
- Adding value through your knowledge & testing skills in a high performance team.
- You have 3 years’ experience as an Agile Tester in a Scrum Team
- You have 3 years’ proven hands-on test automation experience, using Java &/or C#
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in using test automation tools like TestComplete, SpecFlow, Cucumber or similar tools
- You are ISTQB or TMAP certified
- You having experience with xUnit (nUnit, jUnit) & TFS Visual Studio is a big plus
- You have a good understanding of software testing principles & techniques
- You have a good understanding of test automation frameworks (our test frameworks are C# / nUnit & MSTest based)
- You having a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a big plus
- You having Domain knowledge of the upstream Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- You having hands-on experience in non-functional testing is a plus
- You have excellent communications skills (verbal & written, English)
- You are a team-oriented communicator that loves to work in a multinational, high performance organization
- You are able to grasp business requirements in a complex, scientific domain
- You are a creative & analytical person that gets the job done
- You know how to convince a developer why he shouldn’t introduce new defects, run the tests upfront & have him buy you a drink afterwards.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands