Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Duration: 4-12 month contract assignment
- Work with clients and vendors to specify and procure Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems, Analyzer Instrumentation including Diesel Draw Cloud Point Analyzer, Sulfur Analyzer, Oxygen Analyzer, etc.
- Support on-stream process analyzer and sampling systems design, installation, and commissioning associated with major projects.
- Generate, review, and approve analyzer specifications.
- Develop and implement new analyzer applications for use in advanced process control and other plant operating needs, i. e., feedstock qualification, product quality certification, and environmental compliance. Interface with diverse groups including vendors, analyzer technicians, process operations and console technicians, process designers, and process computer control engineers.
- Provide daily technical expertise to Operations and Maintenance departments relative to support of process analyzer systems, including troubleshooting persistent problems, reliability upgrades, project support, and maintenance & operations procedure development.
- 15+ years of experience.
- BS Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience working on process analyzer systems
- Understanding of integrated analyzer systems and knowledge of many different types of process analyzer measurements.
- Understanding of basic refinery and/or chemical plant operations and hands on approach to design and problem solving.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work in a team environment with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Cloud Point experience is preferred.