Asphalt Technician - £20,000 - £22,000 - A 3 year Project!!
A leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for a Mobile Asphalt Technician to join their team! Due to a new long-term project arising; initially forecasted to be for a minimum of 3years this will guarantee exposure, experience and responsibility. This is genuinely a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Technician within the Building Material industry.
I would like to speak with Material Technicians with experience of Asphalt & Aggregates.
The Responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician
- Sampling, testing and reporting of Asphalt, Aggregates, Sand & Gravel products.
- Driving to different sites and locations collecting samples (Driving license required)
- Using the grab-lab software to understand material trends and assist senior technicians with report writing
- carrying out preliminary complaint investigations
- maintaining the testing equipment within the required associated testing standards
- providing technical support to customers and internal departments where required
- identifying Health & Safety issues within the place of work and reporting them to management
- Laboratory testing experience within the building Materials industry
- Asphalt and Aggregate experience is a must
- Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Health & Safety experience
- Quality management
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
- Development & Career progression
Mario Bryan 0161 942 7130