Job DescriptionAssembly & Test Technician – Oil and Gas – Saudi Arabia
We are looking for Assembly & Test Technicians for a Major oil and Gas Company for their Manufacturing Facility in KSA.
- Must have experience in working as AT&T Technician in oil and gas companies
- Must be willing to move to Saudi Arabia in single status
Main Job responsibilities are:
- Assemble basic components into assemblies.
- Mans the test cell and ensures its functionality.
- Set up test cell to be ready to perform qualification tests based on test procedure requirements.
- Ability to operate High and Low Pressure Pumps, Hydrostatic Pumps, High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as height gauges, adjustable parallels, calipers and pressure gauges
- Assembles and tests assemblies according to Company specifications.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Basic Computer operation Knowledge for inputting LTS
If Interested please mail me your detailed CV with your Experience in Assembly and Testing to email@example.com
With best regards,
NES Global Talent