Job DescriptionAsset & Marine Planner
Responsible for allocating facilities, equipment & resources in support of all departments, planning for optimal performance & utilization, in order to preserve the function of our physical assets throughout their life period to the satisfaction of international standards through continued process improvement, selecting and applying the most cost-effective techniques along with proactively preventing and managing failures and their consequences
- Holding technical Qualification such as Diploma or Bachelor in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related Marine Qualification
- 10 years of experience in Asset and Marine planner role within shipbuilding or equivalent industry.
- Understanding in Asset Management system, and relevant ISO certification
- English will be the primary form of communication, willingness to learn another language would be an advantage
- Well-developed presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- proficient with Microsoft Office suite and at least a PM tool such as MS Project or Primavera.
- Resilient under stress and capable of managing competing priorities.