Job DescriptionNES GT are recruiting for an Asset Engineer to join a well respected Global Renewable Energy Developer with a huge development portfolio.
This is a full-time opportunity based in Canberra.
- Working with a well-established and experienced Asset Management Team you will provide technical analysis and contribute to maximising asset performance across the companies growing portfolio of assets.
- You will assist with the continuous development, maintenance & improvement of performance monitoring systems.
- Monthly performance analysis for all assets.
- Working with the Systems Engineering Team to ensure accurate reporting and ensuring databases are up to date.
- Prepare technical specifications for the integrations of new renewable assets into systems.
- Experience within a relevant operations / asset maintenance environment.
- SCADA experience and knowledge of systems such as Python, Matlab or R.
- An understanding of Plant Schematics.