Job DescriptionOur partner a large Wind Turbine OEM is looking for an experienced Asset Management and Optimisation manager to join their team in Vietnam.
This a fulltime position based in Ho Chi Minh City with regular onsite travel across the country.
- Responsible for identifying strategic issues and risks to develop strategic planning for technical readiness for service operations
- Lead, plan budget and coordinate a range of operational activities associated with new and existing projects
- Assess tools required to successfully operate and maintain the assets
- Ensure all operational processes and documentation required are ready upon service commencement
- Assess and ensure that the highest QSE standards are in place
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering and 5 years’ experience minimum in a similar position
- Project management and Change management experience
- Offshore asset experience is preferred
- Self-Starter able to multitask and communicate at all levels
- Good level English Language compulsory (written and spoken)