£35,000 – £38,500 + 10% bonus –Days Only & Overtime available! – Excellent company benefits!
Due to excellent company performance and strong growth; a leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for an Assistant Production Shift Supervisor! We are looking for a leader to join their large production department to supervise and expand their production capabilities. We would like to speak with hard-working, creative individuals who possess the ability to demonstrate their achievements, successes’ and leadership.
Are you currently a Team Leader within the Manufacturing/Automotive industry and are looking for that next step? However your senior “Bob/Dave” isn’t retiring anytime soon?...
Responsibilities of the Assistant Production Shift Supervisor
- Providing leadership in the production function to ensure shift teams and the day team work together to exceed in all applicable functional and business targets
- Providing and sharing expert SAP knowledge in order to enable production teams to achieve high accuracy and consistent statistical reporting of production key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Provide the day-to-day co-ordination of the shift cover team through an engaging, supportive and facilitative leadership style. Ensuring the shift teams are fully manned to the required level and shift skill levels are maintained.
- Deputise for the Production Manager, supervising the site operations and seeking to resolve problems, constraints and issues.
- Participating in CI projects, continually promoting the application of CI tools, techniques and ways of working. Promote and facilitate “in shift” problem solving and engage all shift resources with continued focus on the reduction of all forms of waste.
- Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Team Leading/Supervisory experience
- Continuous Improvement
- SAP or control systems knowledge
- Building Materials or Automotive background
- Quality standards and HSE knowledge
- £35,000 - £38,00
- Extra benefits – Onsite Gym, Canteen