The successful candidate must have experience working for a Principle Contractor managing teams of sub-contractors delivering steel mezzanines, sprinklers, mechanical, electrical and CCTV installations.
The role with involved a heavy focus on the management of health and safety culture amongst sub-contractors on site.
- Responsible for the installations team involving 60-70 individuals on site
- Assisting with the overall co-ordination for the sub-contractors from pre & post contract selection regarding steel mezzanines, sprinklers, mechanical, electrical and CCTV.
- Attend and chair weekly/fortnightly meetings with clients & sub-contractors including design & progress meetings.
- Assist with the commercial control of project including budget cost control, valuations approval process
- Health & Safety with the team of sub-contractors developing the RAMS
Site Management, Site Manager, M&E Project Management, Warehouse Installation, Construction, Automation, Health and Safety, NEBOSH.