Job DescriptionAutomotive Test Technician - $17.00/hr
- Operates automotive test engines and vehicles.
- Monitors all operations and makes necessary adjustments.
- Performs diagnosis of problems and makes repairs.
- Maintains adequate fuel supply to all engines and vehicles.
- Experience working with automotive engines
- Training in automotive mechanic/technology (ASE Certified or similar).
- General engine knowledge through recent education or work experience as a mechanic.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Training in automotive technology
- Experience working shift work / off hours
- Works rotating (Day, Swing and Grave) shifts
- This is a 24-hour per day, 7-day per week rotating shift position.
- Occasional overtime is required.
- There are 3 shifts (morning, swing, grave) the worker is expected to be available for all three. The worker will work each shift two months at a time
-Morning Shift: 6am-2pm; Swing Shift: 2pm-10pm; Grave Shift: 10pm-6am
-first 6 weeks will be training: 2 weeks morning shift, 2 weeks swing shift, 2 weeks grave shift
-Every 2 months will alternate shifts AND days of week working (Monday-Friday or Wednesday-Sunday)