Base Operation Foreman
The Yard Foreman's primary role is to effectively monitor, manage, and report the equipment red tag/green tag status condition for all major field assets located at the COMPANY`S Base. He is responsible of ensuring that yard is maintained in a “fit and proper condition” through pro-active delegation of daily duties to his assigned personnel and by ensuring that all stored units and equipment are located (parked up) in compliance with the pre-defined yard equipment layout plans.
He is further charged with the responsibility of supporting the daily business demands of the Maintenance Supervisor (MSV), The Electronics Department Supervisor (ESV) and the Business Line Coordinator’s by ensuring identified equipment is efficiently moved through the washing/maintenance/testing process to support pre-agreed daily work planning and agreed departmental productivity targets as defined at “daily work planning meetings”.
He is also required to effectively manage the various waste streams of both COMPANY`S OFSE’s facilities to ensure the company’s environmental obligations are met in full and in the most economical and efficient manner whilst complying with expected environmental good practice.
The execution of all tasks and duties carried out by him and others for whom he responsible for are to be conducted in full compliance with all relevant corporate and legislative safety requirements to mitigate against incident and accident potential
- Effectively monitor and record equipment movements in yard and report equipment reg-tag / green-tag QA/QC status in line with the requirements of work instruction WI-102.
- Attend all daily work planning meetings and collaborate with technical department supervisors and Coordinators to maximize human resource efficiencies and reduce duplication of effort wherever possible through effective communication and excellent work planning.
- Ensure that daily forklift condition and safety checks are carried out by your assigned personnel, to whom you have previously delegated this task to, and file completed inspection reports in a timely and consistent manner within the maintenance office.
- Manage the assigned team through effective delegation to undertake all yard logistics forklift loading and unloading duties and the marshalling and movement of heavy tractator-trailer units in and around the facility and workshops.
- Ensure compliance with the pre-defined yard equipment lay-out plans at all times to ensure safe access and egress of heavy equipment in and out and around the yard / workshop / wash-bay / test-bay facility.
- Manage the waste disposal streams of all COMPANY`S OFSE yard facilities through efficient and cost-effective application of the defined waste management contract and any applicable company policy’s and work instructions to ensure COMPANY`S OFSE’s environmental obligations are fully met and facilities are maintained functional whilst ensuring all associated disposal documentation is accurately completed and filed with the Maintenance department Administrator in a timely manner.
- Act as focal point to facilitate the effective communication between OFSE and their contracted 3rd party Security Company to ensuring pre-defined minimum safety standards, practices, and expectations are consistently met.
- Ensure self, and all personnel for which personally responsible for, are compliant with company PPE requirements and encourage active participation in reporting Hazardous Situations and Incidents using the company’s SCORE reporting tools.
- Work towards completion of your agreed personal annual objectives set.
- Undertake any/all other duties as directed by your line manager and/or direct manager
- Sound understanding of COMPANY`S OFSE standards and systems applicable to the role.
- Good interpersonal skills, work planning ability, and communication skills
- High awareness and strong commitment to safety for self and others.
- Holder of a heavy-duty forklift driving certificate (+/- 12 ton capacity)
- Holder of Saudi heavy-duty truck driving license
- Reliability, punctuality, and integrity