Job DescriptionTAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Brownfield Shutdown Planning Specialist to be based in Qatar has just been made available by an industry leader.
- Brownfield Lead Interface and Execution Team in
¬ The five pillars of delivery, supported by KPI’s in line with COMPANY goals
- To drive and accident free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture, compliance with HSE principles and lifesaving rules
- To be the Leader of a multi-discipline offshore team as needed for the project activities.
- To deliver integrated offshore items with all activities and Precommissioning fully completed
- To deliver construction projects on time under the company Project Management System and to the required level of quality.
- Attend workshops, shutdown gates, document reviews, formal risk assessments, and deliverables to support project execution.
Min Qualifications, Knowledge and/or Experience Required:
- Engineer or technician with more than 10 years’ experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations.
- Technical and coordination background with Minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction of O&G
- Experience in offshore construction brownfield activities under SIMOPS Conditions.
- Knowledgeable in Risk Assessment processes and Industry Best practise in Project management.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!