Job DescriptionLearning and Development Assistant
The L&D Assistant will assist in seamless delivery of Learning and Development (L&D) services to the
Procurement/Supply Chain Management function.
Position requires intermediate to advanced excel skills and experience within SuccessFactors LMS and SAP is preferred.
Strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse
workforce are also necessary.
The successful candidate should be flexible, self-motivated, conscientious, learns
quickly, anticipates needs, and has demonstrated ability
Responsibilities for this position may include, but are not
- SuccessFactors LMS administration duties:
o Training course metrics, including creation, tracking and reporting of metrics
o Creates, maintains and closes courses in LMS
o Processes participants certificates
o Maintains the P/SCM function training inventory and communicates upcoming classes for registration
o Generates LMS reports and advises of participant headcount for upcoming classes
- Processes training invoices through SAP and Ariba, redirecting training costs to participant cost centers.
- Updates and maintains L&D/OC SharePoint site. Monitors L&D mailbox and responds to inquiries
- General L&D Administrative Support: Catering and class logistical support, provides guidance regarding course logistics and expenses associated with training events; other miscellaneous administrative support.• Directs employees to L&D resources as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of administrative support and/or experience in OC or L&D.
- Must be professional, responsive and flexible to changing priorities, and be customer focused.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and SAP, and proficient with MS Office (Word, Forms and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated understanding of basic HR/OC products, services, policies, and practices and/or where to obtain counsel.
- Ability to use data to support conclusions and recommendations for action with error-free output.
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to manage and complete multiple tasks while working with tight deadlines and changing priorities.