Job DescriptionOur client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a part time Business Analyst for a 1-year contract in Edmonton, AB. This individual will be working 20 hours per week.
• Responsible for ensuring users have required system access upon go live. Includes supporting system preparation activities before deployment, security parameters and data validation, ensuring a seamless training delivery and system deployment
• Work with Functional Change Management Specialists, Business Unit Change Consultants and Functional Project team to identify users and understand roles across the organization.
• Map security parameters to BU/Functions users based on system roles across the organization.
• Validate system data and support team responsible for training related to role access.
• Provide onsite support during training delivery.
• Validate system data and prepare system deployment.
• Provide support to BU/Functions users during go-live and support through stabilization.
• Conduct knowledge transfer and transition activities to support sustainment approach.
• Able to provide support and manage stakeholder needs and expectations • Able to work collaborative with OCM and Functional Project team • Participate in relevant Oracle-related user groups and training, as appropriate
• Develop high quality and effective documentation of role mapping and user access • Interact regularly and frequently with technical and functional support colleagues, system administrators, help desks and other internal IT contacts across all business units
• Support user system access and role mapping across (3 Business Units, Central Functions and 200+ legal entities for a program of enterprise resource platforms that provide financial and asset management reporting, supply chain management and planning/budget/forecasting functionality (moving from 8 current instances ERP / Maximo (1 Oracle, 4 SAP, 3 Maximo instances) to Oracle l on the cloud and 1 instance of Maximo
• Support user system access and role mapping (3 Business Units, Central Functions and 200+ legal entities for a program of enterprise resource platforms that provide financial and asset management reporting, supply chain management and planning/budget/forecasting functionality (moving from 8 current instances ERP / Maximo (1 Oracle, 4 SAP, 3 Maximo instances) to Oracle l on the cloud and 1 instance of Maximo
• ERP Functional Workstream Teams
• TIS Workstream
• ERP Team Members, Business Unit Subject Matter Experts, Business Unit Business Readiness Agents – guidance on mapping, system accesses, permissions and security
• OCM Functional Specialists and User Access Analyst
• OCM Communications and Engagement/OCM Training
• External Consulting Partners
• University or technical degree or diploma in Computer Science or relevant work experience
• Minimum 5+ years of proven and progressive hands-on/in-depth technical experience with enterprise financial systems, ideally Oracle E-Business Suite and/or Maximo
• Strongly preferred Power BI Experience
• Understanding how system configuration impacts user experience.
• Experienced in managing security parameters and user access